We strive to make your stay at Creekside Country Haven Bed and Breakfast relaxing and comfortable for you, your children and your pets and we offer these accommodations:
Complimentary bottled water in your room upon arrival
Guest robes in each room
Clean, comfortable rooms with private bathrooms
Docking station clock radios
Ceiling fans in each room
Air conditioned common area
Front deck with seating for use by all guests
Backyard patio, and creek side area with seating
Indoor lounge area with sofas, big screen television, DVD, and movies
Wireless Internet access
Fabulous full breakfasts
fresh roasted coffee, tea, hot chocolate, and afternoon snacks
Homemade treats for man's best friend
Acres of safe exercise area for your dog
Pasture and stable nearby for pack/riding animals
Complimentary transportation to or from the Enterprise or Joseph airport
Our guest rooms are named for the individualized art displayed in each room:
This light-filled retreat features a queen-size bed with hypo-allergenic down bedding, a private bath with shower. Enjoy your morning coffee and your favorite book at the cafe table.
Call for reservations. Pet charge $12 per pet/night.
Packages and midweek specials may be available - call 541-263-0288 for details.
Creekside meals are made from high quality foods, some of which are locally produced. We will attempt to accommodate reasonable requests to meet special dietary needs. Due to the rural nature of the county some special dietary foods may not be available locally. Please notify us well in advance of needs.
**1 cat on the premises**
Rate information and policy: All rates are quoted for double occupancy. Lodging taxes will be added to the room rate at checkout.
* Two night minimum stay on weekends in season and holidays. The season is April 15th through October 15. Holidays are Memorial Day, 4th of July and Labor Day.
* Mastercard and Visa card will hold room immediately. A deposit equal to 1/2 the total lodging reservation plus applicable lodging taxes (minimum one nights lodging) will be charged. If no credit card is available, reservations will be held for one week pending receipt of a cash or check deposit equal to one night's lodging or 1/2 the total lodging, whichever is greater.
* Cancellation Policy. We require a full three week notice for a refund of deposit. A $20 cancellation fee for processingcancellations will be taken out of the deposit or charged if the deposit has not yet been received. If a cancellation is made more than three weeks from the reservation date, we will refund your deposit minus the $20 fee. If a cancellation is made less than three weeks from the reservation date, we require payment for all booked nights that we cannot rebook to you for a different time or to another guest for your reservation dates. We do not refund for early departure or weather related cancellations.
* Children are welcome as a third party occupying the same room for a $20 additional fee, or in a separate reserved room at normal rates.
* Pet friendly! Dogs are welcome at Creekside Country Haven. Maximum occupancy for dogs is 2 per room. The fee for dogs is $12 each per day. Dogs cannot be left unattended in rooms. An outside kennel is available for guests who wish to leave their dogs on site while they are away from Creekside. By registering to stay at Creekside guests agree to pay for any damage caused by their pets. The amount of damage will be determined by actual room rate losses and repair bills.
* Arrangements can be made to keep horses, mules and other pack animals nearby.
* Creekside is a non-smoking facility. Absolutely no smoking is allowed inside the bed and breakfast or eating area. A $150 cleaning charge will be billed to any guest who smokes inside the facilities..
This room features a queen size bed with hypo-allergenic down bedding, a desk, and a love seat. There is a large bath with tub/shower combination. There is direct acces to a rear patio and lawn from the Doolittle Room.