While most of us think of the waterpark as a place of fun for kids, many families also use it as a place for bonding and relaxation. Waterparks give families a chance to spend time together in a place where they can just be themselves, whether it’s playing games or cuddling up on a raft. The family waterpark could be the perfect family vacation.
Best Waterpark Destinations for the Family
Waterparks are a big attraction for families and one that is growing in popularity. A special reason for this is that there are a wide variety of rides and beautiful pools (probably built by firms like California Pools, who are known to provide services throughout Riverside locations, among other nearby areas) that provide a respite from the summer heat to Aquaphiles.
Anyway, besides this, water parks are also preferred because they are pocket-friendly. For a family on a budget, or even if you’re looking to spend some quality time together, a waterpark is a great place to visit. Over the years, waterparks have become more and more popular as a destination for families, so much so that they are now becoming as popular as theme parks.
Although there are some great water park locations for all ages, a trip to the waterpark is really only possible when with the whole family. You may have to hire a mini bus (to know more, check https://serpautomotive.com/directory/busworld/states/arizona) or something similar to get everyone on board, but still, it’s a perfect opportunity to get everyone to bond and have fun together. So, if you’re planning a family trip to a waterpark this summer, here are a few of our favorite waterpark destinations:
• Beaches Turks and Caicos – is one of the most luxurious and relaxing vacation destinations in the Caribbean. The islands are spread far apart, which makes it a perfect place to visit with children. Then again, the cultural side of the islands, with its wonderful white sand beaches, is just as charming to adults as it is to children.
• Grand Wailea Resort Hotel and Spa, Maui – located on a pristine Blue Planet in the western Haleakala Desert, is one of the most sought-after family waterpark destinations in the world. Located on the leeward side of Maui, the resort enjoys spectacular ocean views, a world-class spa, and striking architecture that is both traditional and modern. Its location provides a perfect balance between the western side of Maui and the east side, giving it a truly panoramic view of the ocean. Whilst you’re there, head to kaikanani.com to take a boat tour of the island and see the coast from another perspective.
• Atlantis, Paradise Island, Bahamas – is a paradise on earth with so much to do for the entire family. It is one of the most beautiful and relaxing natural places just 50 minutes away from Miami. The island has been home to thousands of people who have come from all over the world to stay in its lovely and affordable accommodations. It is also one of the best waterpark destinations in the Bahamas, especially for those who love watersports. It has countless activities for all ages that people can experience while having fun in the water.
• Nickelodeon Hotels & Resorts Punta Cana, Dominican Republic – is the best family water park destination in the Dominican Republic. It has a host of different attractions, including the 18-hole Nickelodeon golf course, the world’s largest playground, an awesome arcade, a 4-D theater, and more. The water park is located at Punta Cana, a beach town on the south coast of the Dominican Republic, only 72 kilometers away from the capital city of Santo Domingo. There are also amazing direct flights into the Dominican Republic from most cities in the United States.
• Mandalay Bay Resort & Casino, Las Vegas – it is one of the best family waterpark attractions in Las Vegas. The UNLV Recreation Center has a 25-foot-tall wave pool, which ends in a five-story drop. The wave pool is a perfect size for families and is sure to have the whole family waterparking. The wave pool is not only fun for the whole family; it is also a great workout. As kids swim through the pool, they can exercise all their arms and legs. The wave pool also has a lounger area where kids can sit and relax in the water while their parents swim.
There are many reasons why a family would like to visit a water park. You get to play and have fun, you get to enjoy a nice day out with family and friends, and you get to have a great time along with your children. But a water park is not just for children; in fact, many adults enjoy visiting these places as well. Whether you’re planning a vacation with the whole family or want to enjoy the waterpark fun with your friends and family, this article can help you find the perfect waterpark destination.